1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Kamakura white dress shirt 15 3/4 x 33

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by erictheobscure, Apr 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erictheobscure

erictheobscure Distinguished Member

Story time: I was in NYC for the weekend and bought this shirt. Due to a miscommunication with the clerk, I thought I was buying a different sleeve length (she grabbed this particular shirt for me after I determined what I size I wanted--she seemed very confident so I didn't look at the label). Didn't realize my mistake until I left NYC and got back home. Since I paid in cash, the exchange/return process seems like a bit of a hassle and I don't plan on being back in NYC in the near future.

Kamakura should be familiar to most of us on this forum. Great shirt--really bummed about the error.

Size 15 3/4" (40 cm) neck; 33 inch sleeves. Measures approximately 20.5" armpit to armpit. I paid $79; am listing for $69 with FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.