1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWT Kamakura white dress shirt 15 3/4 x 33

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by erictheobscure, Apr 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erictheobscure

erictheobscure Senior member

Story time: I was in NYC for the weekend and bought this shirt. Due to a miscommunication with the clerk, I thought I was buying a different sleeve length (she grabbed this particular shirt for me after I determined what I size I wanted--she seemed very confident so I didn't look at the label). Didn't realize my mistake until I left NYC and got back home. Since I paid in cash, the exchange/return process seems like a bit of a hassle and I don't plan on being back in NYC in the near future.

Kamakura should be familiar to most of us on this forum. Great shirt--really bummed about the error.

Size 15 3/4" (40 cm) neck; 33 inch sleeves. Measures approximately 20.5" armpit to armpit. I paid $79; am listing for $69 with FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.