1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT JW Hulme Co Overnight Briefcase - Graystone Canvas

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by airportlobby, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airportlobby

airportlobby Senior member

I picked this up a couple of months ago from Barneys but haven't gotten around to using it. I have too many Filson bags serving similar purposes, although I like this bag better than the more common Filsons. Kind of bums me out to sell it, but if I haven't used it yet....

$225 shipped in the USA. PM or email me at [email protected].

This is the JW Hulme Co Overnight Briefcase in their Graystone Canvas. New with tags, including the voucher for the free monogram. An excellent size - sort of a cross between a briefcase and an overnight bag. Check out the info from the manufacturer:
    http://www.jwhulmeco.com/Overnight-Briefcase-p/75019.htm

Some shop wear on this, could use a leather conditioning. Lifetime guarantee, made in the USA, retail at $590, etc. Waxed 22 oz canvas with leather corners and edges, RiRi zips, etc. A more elegant, luxe take on the classic American waxed canvas bag.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.