1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Isaia Sportcoats; 1x Navy with tonal plaid 40R US; 1x Brown-red plaid/check 40S US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pi34, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pi34

pi34 Senior member

Two NWT Isaia Sportcoats [relatively recent season I believe...someone more familiar with the brand can tell by the welt pattern I imagine]. The blue jacket has a green welt pattern. The brown red plaid/check has a red welt pattern.

Jacket #1; 40R Navy tonal plaid; asking $1250; retails new for $2,695; NWT including all finishing buttons

Condition: NWT; Retails for $2,695.00
    Unfinished sleeves, finishing buttons included

Jacket #1; 40S Brown-red plaid/check; asking $1250; retails new for $2,695; NWT including all finishing buttons

Condition: NWT; Retails for $2,695.00
    Unfinished sleeves, finishing buttons included

For reference, a 40S/50C typically fits me best. ~5'10" ~170lbs and a pictured wearing them.

Price dropped to $800 / jacket.

Brown-red plaid/check has been sold to myself & altered. Navy tonal plaid still available for the time being.

Neither available any more...neither sold. Kept one for me; brother wanted other. Cheers!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. pi34

pi34 Senior member

Thanks for the mention on the thread - both for these coats and the tramezzas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.