• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT HUGO BOSS Suit 38R $315 shipped Brwn Stripe

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've got a new with tags HUGO BOSS suit, size 38R, model Rossellini, dark brown with a subtle chalkstripe. It is 90% wool, 10% cashgora with fabric by Colombo, true horn buttons, single back vent on the jacket. Very soft, flannel fabric (I'm actually not usually a Boss fan, but I bought this one because it has softer, nicer fabric than I usually see on Boss).

The suit is new with tags and unworn, but I did have the pants hemmed (straight cuff) when I bought the suit. But, it has not been otherwise altered and there are still 3 inches extra fabric to let out.

Measurements:
Shoulder: 18 inches
Chest: 40 inches
Length (collar to hem): 32 inches
Pants waist: 32 inches
Hem: 31.75 with 3 inches to let out

I know that Boss isn't the best-loved suitmaker on this forum, but I got a good price on it and want to pass that on to a fellow forum member. I need to sell it for $315, which is $300 for the suit and $15 for shipping, paypal, etc in the USA (shipping outside USA about $10-15 higher for shipping/paypal fees depending on destination). This price is slightly less than what I paid for the suit, but since it is new, I'd like to get as much of my original investment back as possible.

Please PM me if interested. THANKS! John

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01770.jpg

DSC01771.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the sleeves unaltered?

Are the pants single-pleated?

Is it a heavier weight fall/winter suit?

Thanx

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks for the questions. I knew there was something I was forgetting to mention.
smile.gif

The sleeves are unaltered and measure 25 inches from the shoulder seam to the cuff.

The pants ARE single-pleated.

The fabric is a heavier fall/winter weight (the wool and cashgora blend makes for a softer, warmer fabric. One could probably use it three season in many areas, but it is probably better for fall/winter).

John

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED TO $300 SHIPPED IN THE USA

Unfortunately, I can't discount it any more than this, but I'd really like to free up the space in my closet and find the suit a good home.

Thanks,
John

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads