1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT HUGO BOSS Suit 38R $315 shipped Brwn Stripe

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by rach2jlc, Aug 1, 2006.

1. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

I've got a new with tags HUGO BOSS suit, size 38R, model Rossellini, dark brown with a subtle chalkstripe. It is 90% wool, 10% cashgora with fabric by Colombo, true horn buttons, single back vent on the jacket. Very soft, flannel fabric (I'm actually not usually a Boss fan, but I bought this one because it has softer, nicer fabric than I usually see on Boss).

The suit is new with tags and unworn, but I did have the pants hemmed (straight cuff) when I bought the suit. But, it has not been otherwise altered and there are still 3 inches extra fabric to let out.

Measurements:
    Shoulder: 18 inches
    Chest: 40 inches
    Length (collar to hem): 32 inches
    Pants waist: 32 inches
    Hem: 31.75 with 3 inches to let out

I know that Boss isn't the best-loved suitmaker on this forum, but I got a good price on it and want to pass that on to a fellow forum member. I need to sell it for $315, which is $300 for the suit and $15 for shipping, paypal, etc in the USA (shipping outside USA about $10-15 higher for shipping/paypal fees depending on destination). This price is slightly less than what I paid for the suit, but since it is new, I'd like to get as much of my original investment back as possible.

Please PM me if interested. THANKS! John

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Are the sleeves unaltered?

Are the pants single-pleated?

Is it a heavier weight fall/winter suit?

Thanx

3. rach2jlc

Thanks for the questions. I knew there was something I was forgetting to mention. [​IMG]

The sleeves are unaltered and measure 25 inches from the shoulder seam to the cuff.

The pants ARE single-pleated.

The fabric is a heavier fall/winter weight (the wool and cashgora blend makes for a softer, warmer fabric. One could probably use it three season in many areas, but it is probably better for fall/winter).

John

4. rach2jlc

PRICE REDUCED TO $300 SHIPPED IN THE USA

Unfortunately, I can't discount it any more than this, but I'd really like to free up the space in my closet and find the suit a good home.

Thanks,
    John