• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Fall Cords: Cashmere Incotex, Etro 33, 34

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's now August and that means time to get ready for fall with some great new corduroy pants at 80% off retail
bounce2.gif
. All pants are brand new with all retail tags and prices include shipping in North America. Look at the last pics of each one for the best color representation. PM or email me for paypal info.

1. Incotex 91% cotton / 9% cashmere flat front cords in size 33. The fabric on these babies is heart-stopping. I have honestly never felt softer and better quality corduroy that drapes as nicely. Color is hard to describe but it's like a pale dusty red/maroon with a slight fade. Will go nicely with many different fall and even lighter spring color tones. Made in Portugal with top incotex quality finishes like split waistband, belt keeper, extended tab... Retail at NM for a marsupialed $595! Price is reduced to $125 with shipping.

img3271ky9.jpg

img3266wm4.jpg

img3270oi0.jpg

3. Etro dark brick red/burgundy thin whale flat front cords in size 48 Euro (measure like a 33). Fabric is 98% cotton / 2% lycra for a little stretch. Great quality with double-button closure, extented tab, very nice waistband. funky Etro lining... Made in Italy and retail is $395. Price is now $80 with shipping.

img2943ql5.jpg

img2945hn2.jpg

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very, very nice, EL72. I'm loaded now with Lambourne cords from STP, but these are really special. I predict they'll go fast!
smile.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roger
Very, very nice, EL72. I'm loaded now with Lambourne cords from STP, but these are really special. I predict they'll go fast!
smile.gif

Thanks Roger. They are very nice and I'd keep them if they fit but I've lost a few pounds lately so...
smile.gif

maomao1980

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can you give the measurements for the incotex wool/cashmere mix? Thanks

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maomao1980
Can you give the measurements for the incotex wool/cashmere mix? Thanks
I am also interested in the measurements (length and waist).

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Measurements on the Inco cashmere cords:

- Waist is true to size 33"

- Inseam is unhemmed with 39"+

- Cuff opening is 9"

- Knee width is 10.25-10.5"

They are not a particularly slim fit but not baggy at all. If you are a 32 or 33, they'll fit you fine.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump! It's 100 degrees here now but fall is just around the corner so time to get some cords.
smile.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will do one big price drop on these now and that will be it for a while so if you're interested, let me know asap. Thanks

1) Inco cashmere cords now $125

2) Inco burnt orange cords SOLD

3) Etro burgundy cords now $80

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Burnt orange Incotex are sold. Still have two great pairs available.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads