• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Eidos Napoli (Isaia) Blue & White Textured Cotton Cardigan Sweater L/Large

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMB

Reaction score
I tried to capture the fantastic texture that this sweater has: it just gets more interesting the closer you get without resorting to garishness. The attention to detail can also be seen in the wooden buttons.

This sweater retails at $395, and likely won't be produced again. The styled shots should give you an idea of the sweater design, but please see my photos for color. Shipping included in continental US, PM for price elsewhere. Please let me know if you have any other questions, and check out my other eidos items for sale.

- Size large
- 100% Cotton
- Two front patch pockets
- Wood buttons
- Made in Italy

Approximate measurements (cm):
shoulders 50
bottom of collar 80
sleeve 69
chest 55

If you're not familiar with Eidos, it's an up-and-coming luxury brand. Here is the Styleforum interview. Here is a description from carsonstreetclothiers:
Headed by former Michael Bastian Deputy Creative Director, Antonio Ciongoli, Eidos Napoli is the epitome of Neapolitan tailoring. Although owned by legendary Italian tailoring house, Isaia, Eidos is entirely Ciongoli’s vision. A vision that is unparalleled in the market—one that effortlessly blend the plush, intricately milled fabrics of the Neapolitan world with the slim silhouette of today’s modern man. Featuring soft tailoring and traditional, yet slightly progressive, Italian sportswear, Eidos is a label that simply gets it right and will keep you feeling right, no matter what the occasion.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 111 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 99 29.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%