1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT E Zegna 100% Cashmere Sweater M (50) in silk bag

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by EL72, Oct 24, 2006.

1. EL72

EL72 Distinguished Member

This is a beautiful sweater that I bought last spring and never wore and which I am reluctantly selling to raise some cash for shoes (which I need much more than sweaters now). The 100% cashmere is midweight and amazingly soft (as most Zegna fabrics are) and the color is a wonderful dark reddish maroon-like burgundy that is perfect for fall/winter.

It's a 3-button (w/thick zegna buttons) polo collar with ribbed cuffs and bottom. Size is Euro 50 or like a US medium and will fit anyone from a large 36-37R to a 40R. It's brand new with original Zegna tags, booklet, spare button and comes in it's own Ermenegildo Zegna 100% silk bag for storage. Retail is $600+ and I am asking $160 including shipping in North America (overseas extra). PM or email for paypal details. Sorry for the mediocre pics but that's all I've got now. I may take more later but it's a great sweater and you won't be disappointed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EL72

EL72 Distinguished Member

I just bought some Tramezza shoes and really need to sell this now so have dropped the price to $160 including shipping. [​IMG]