• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Drake's Cashmere Shawl Collar Cardigan in Navy and Charcoal

NWT Drake's Cashmere Shawl Collar Cardigan in Navy and Charcoal

stifler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stifler submitted a new classified:

NWT Drake's Cashmere Shawl Collar Cardigan in Navy and Charcoal - NWT Drake's Cashmere Shawl Collar Cardigan in Navy and Charcoal

I'm selling brand new with tags Drake's cashmere shawl cardigans in navy and charcoal in all sizes for $650 shipped with full insurance in CONUS. These are made by William Lockie in Scotland and are 4-ply. Gentlemen, please let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the description from the website:

DESCRIPTION

Luxuriously Knitted in Scotland From The Finest 4-ply Cashmere.

Show less
Our luxurious, iconic shawl-collared cardigan defines casual elegance

[ATTACH...

Read more about this classified...

MisterEf

Reaction score
Hi, I don’t suppose you still have some of these left, do you?

SenatorV

Reaction score
stifler submitted a new classified:

NWT Drake's Cashmere Shawl Collar Cardigan in Navy and Charcoal - NWT Drake's Cashmere Shawl Collar Cardigan in Navy and Charcoal

Read more about this classified...
I have the camel hair versions which I love. But if you ever have any of the cashmere rollnecks in your inventory I would love to snap up another of those. I assume they are also made by William Lockie? I got one for Xmas a few years back; I wear the hell out of it this time of year and it still looks like new.

stifler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the camel hair versions which I love. But if you ever have any of the cashmere rollnecks in your inventory I would love to snap up another of those. I assume they are also made by William Lockie? I got one for Xmas a few years back; I wear the hell out of it this time of year and it still looks like new.
I will let you know. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads