1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Cifonelli 100% cashmere lightweight overcoat: size 44 (10/4 DROP) - autumn workhorse

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by usctrojans31, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Distinguished Member

Purchased this on Ebay for myself, but it had highly inaccurate measurements. My loss. Your gain. Retail was $2500.

For your viewing pleasure is an absolutely gorgeous lightweight overcoat from Cifonelli. The cloth is 100% cashmere in a classic tan with subtle prince of wales pattern. It's half lined with silk, and this jacket could very easily be a spring through autumn workhorse.

Jacket features a zipper and button closure, and it has an internal elastic drawstring to allow you room for a suit or to bring it in when going sans jacket.

I'm still annoyed that it doesn't fit me and would require recutting the entire jacket to do so.

It's tagged a 40, but the measurements clearly indicate otherwise. I'm calling it a 44, but please check the measurements.

Shoulder: 20.5
    P2P: 23.5
    BOC: 32.5”
    Sleeve: 25.5" - about 1.5 inches underneath

I'm moving in two weeks, and I really don't want to move anything that I won't wear. So, open to reasonable offers and trades.

$650 - > $575 -> $525 -> $500 -> $400

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016

2. stifler

stifler Senior Member

Just curious if you can return it due to the inaccuracy? I'd be miffed too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.