1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Chimala Chambray Work shirt Vintage Repair M $386

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by dryfish, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dryfish

dryfish Senior member

NWT Chimala Chambray Workshirt --- vintage repair. Sz M

I bought it from J Crew and paid full, it seems that J Cew never has discount on this collection similar to what they did on ALden Shoes.

I really want to keep the shirt till the end but now I need cash.

Retails $386,It's immediately SOLD OUT on J Crew. Highly sought after piece.
    Made in Japan.

Google to find more info. PM me for a measurement.

Introducing Chimala, the cult-favorite label behind some of the best denim we've ever seen. Worth the splurge? You bet. Here's why: Chimala's designers scour the globe for the world's finest fabrics and enlist the sophisticated technique of Japanese denim artisans who treat every single Chimala style to a lengthy process of blasting, washing and detailing. Taking aesthetic cues from the workshirts of the '50s and '60s, each shirt is hand distressed, overdyed to a perfectly aged hue and given one final treatment before it's ready for action (stains, paint splatter and repair are some of Chimala's signature finishing touches).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.