• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Canali Coat (Loro Piana Storm System Wool) 48R/58IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGstyles

Reaction score
Spectacular! I am excited to offer you this beautiful and lightweight Canali coat. I believe you may be able to classify it as a car coat. It is mid-length, above the knee. Fully lined, with Canali signed details, and suede around the main label. Please see the details!

The information:

Canali 1934
Made in Italy
Loro Piana Storm System
Colour: Black
Specs: Canali signature lining, lined sleeves, no vent, 5-button single breasted
Size 58IT or 48US
Measurements: (will update)
Shoulders: ??" Sleeves: ??" BOC: ??" P2P: ??"
Comes with all extra buttons
Original Price: $1,295.00
SF Price: SOLD

Prices include shipping to the CONUS 48 States. Shipping anywhere else that requires additional funding will come at your additional expense (please inquire to see if I can/will ship to your location if outside of the CONUS). Payment to be completed through Paypal (please add 3% for fees). If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! OFFERS ARE WELCOMED!! Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

jefstathiou

Reaction score
Hi,
Would you accept $175.00? If so, please provide PayPal information and I will send it as a gift.
Thanks for your consideration,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 111 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%