1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Brunello Cucinelli Wool/Cashmere Down Vest Size Large Approx. 40 US Retail $2155

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

This is an amazing brand new with tags vest from Brunello Cucinelli. Unfortunately, too small for me, so must pass it along. It is size large and fits about a 40 US. (I'm typically a 42 Long and it's too snug and too short for me) Exterior is 95% wool/5% cashmere in a beautiful gray and brown plaid, quilted with down filling, lined in nylon. All tags attached including packet with extra buttons. Retail $2155, asking $650 including USPS Priority to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere.

I know this is a bit early in the year for this here in the US, so I have priced it (I believe based on other sales I've seen) pretty aggressively. If I can't get at or very near my asking price, I'll put it in the closet until fall or list it on Ebay for quite a bit more.

Approximate measurements are:
    Ch = 21.75"
    BOC = 25.75"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG