• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Brunello Cucinelli Red Soft Lightweight Cashmere Sweater with elbow patches 46US/56EU [$725 reta

Status
Not open for further replies.

pi34

Reaction score
NWT Brunello Cucinelli Red Soft Lightweight Cashmere Sweater with elbow patches 46US/56EU [$725 retail]

Picked this up tonight, unfortunately there is a very small hole in the sweater located near the side seam on the right hand side of the sweater about three quarters of the way up between the armpit and the bottom of the sweater. The hole is about the size of a matchstick head [a bit smaller] and there appears to be a pinhole about a half inch away. Otherwise, it is in perfect condition.

I think it still a good deal for the right person who knows how to fix it up or is comfortable with it. If I get no interest in the next week or so, I'll probably return it.

Sweater cost me ~$140 [tax included]. If someone is seriously interested, I can probably get another 10% off before sending it out [$130 total cost to me] and I can take some off whatever price.

Anywho, let me know if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_3914[1].JPG
    IMG_3914[1].JPG
    823.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3915[1].JPG
    IMG_3915[1].JPG
    802.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3916[1].JPG
    IMG_3916[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3917[1].JPG
    IMG_3917[1].JPG
    705 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3914.JPG
    IMG_3914.JPG
    823.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3915.JPG
    IMG_3915.JPG
    802.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3916.JPG
    IMG_3916.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3917.JPG
    IMG_3917.JPG
    705 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3918.JPG
    IMG_3918.JPG
    471.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3919.JPG
    IMG_3919.JPG
    674.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3920.JPG
    IMG_3920.JPG
    639 KB · Views: 8

pi34

Reaction score
pit to pit is 23"

sweater is 28.9" long top to bottom

the sleeve is 31" long to the collar [ 26" long to the seem by shoulder] and includes the 2.8" 'cuff'

the small hole is practically on the side seem [within a 0.5"] and 6.3" under the pit and 10.5" above the bottom of the sweater.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite style of coat for winter? Choose up to 3

• Peacoat

• Great coat

• Trench

• Mac

• Chesterfield

• Duffle coat

• Topcoat