• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Brioni Dark Grey Wool Trousers 32 / 48 EU

NWT Brioni Dark Grey Wool Trousers 32 / 48 EU

ialwayslose

Reaction score
ialwayslose submitted a new listing:

NWT Brioni Dark Grey Wool Trousers 32 / 48 EU - Lightweight wool, all season. No brand drapes like brioni

View attachment 1033225 View attachment 1033226 View attachment 1033227 View attachment 1033228 NWT Dark grey charcoal pants good for all seasons

Comfortable light weight, drapes beautifully

The pants are marked size 32/48.
The inseam is 32” long and finished with a cuff. This allows for plenty of fabric to lengthen the pants or shorten them, as needed.

Feel free to contact me with any questions

Read more about this listing...

James Patterson

Reaction score
im interested in these. however, im looking for trousers for autumn and winter?

Are these heavy enough or too thin?

ialwayslose

Reaction score
im interested in these. however, im looking for trousers for autumn and winter?

Are these heavy enough or too thin?

Depends on your preferences. They definitely aren’t “heavy” like tweed or anything like that. I definitely wouldn’t hesitate to wear them in the winter though. I’d call them “4 season” or medium weight wool. They’re very comfortable and drape beautifully given the fabric. If there’s any way I can better answer you, I’m happy to do so.

LeeJason

Reaction score
Would you by chance be willing to take measurements of the waist, thigh, knee, ankle opening and pant length as shown https://luxire.com/pages/pant-measurements

I have never tried on Brioni pants and usually prefer a "slim" fit so I am concerned these may be a little more boxy than I would like.

ialwayslose

Reaction score
Would you by chance be willing to take measurements of the waist, thigh, knee, ankle opening and pant length as shown https://luxire.com/pages/pant-measurements

I have never tried on Brioni pants and usually prefer a "slim" fit so I am concerned these may be a little more boxy than I would like.

Your link didn’t work for the knee measurement, but the approximate measurements for the waist, hip, and ankle are 16.5”, 11”, and 8.5”, respectfully. I am very athletic and slender at the waist and this fit does not feel at all baggy to me.

LeeJason

Reaction score
Your link didn’t work for the knee measurement, but the approximate measurements for the waist, hip, and ankle are 16.5”, 11”, and 8.5”, respectfully. I am very athletic and slender at the waist and this fit does not feel at all baggy to me.

Thank you for the measurements. I think you just have to scroll down for the link I provided (I thought it was broken too). Unfortunately these are too small for me (who knew). Good luck with the sale.

BSS

Reaction score
Also, if you don't mind the actual waist measurement and width of the legs at the cuff. Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads