1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Borrelli Shirts

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by VMan, Nov 7, 2004.

1. VMan

VMan Senior member

Hello, I've got two brand new (with tags attached) Borrelli shirts. These shirts are spoken of so often on the forum, they really need no introduction. For those who haven't seen them, the quality is amazing - from the fabrics, thick buttons, hand-work, and collars. Truly top-notch. Here you go: [​IMG] Picture doesn't show the true color too well, but it's a very fine pattern made up of white and navy blue, so it looks like a medium blue. - French cuffs - Size 16 - Spread collar - Asking $125 [​IMG] Color is a beautiful silvery heather gray. - Barrel cuffs - Size 15.5 - Spread collar - Single chest pocket - Asking $120 Both of these shirts are made in Italy, feature extensive handwork, signature white Borrelli-embroidered gussets, come with the little booklets explaining the creation process, and are first-quality. Priority Mail shipping is included in both prices, for US customers. I'll discount International customers a bit, if you guys are interested. I was told these shirts retailed for between $375 and $400.

2. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

could you please provide the sleeve length of the 15.5? i've found that the best way is to divide the 'shoulder-seam to shoulder-seam' measurement by 2, then add the actual sleeve length. thanks.

3. VMan

VMan Senior member

Sleeve length is 35", measured from the middle of the yoke to the end of the sleeve (basically the same system you gave).

4. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

thanks for the quick response...but about an inch too short for me. great shirts though, and at an excellent price. good luck.