1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWT BOGLIOLI K JACKET BLAZER NAVY EU 54R/US 44R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jazzsol, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzsol

jazzsol Senior member

Beautiful Navy Boglioli K Jacket blazer priced to move. Excellent lightweight jacket for the approaching warm weather. Jacket is unlined and only the sleeves are lined. Fabric is 100% wool and Made in Italy.
    Price includes shipping in CONUS.

Shoulder: 18.5"
    Sleeve: 26"
    Pit to Pit: 22"
    BOC: 30"

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  2. Tommyt007

Tommyt007 New Member

I am intersted. Where are you located? Please answer tomasz@synergia.media.pl , tel: +48602607007 Tommy Tomaszewski[​IMG]

3. Tommyt007

Tommyt007 New Member

Thank you very much. I would like to see the paper tag with all the symbols of this article: fabric, the size etc - if you don't mind. Please snd the scan by mail.

I understand that I would send you the money to your Pay Pal account?

4. rjpowell9

rjpowell9 Member

Hi, is this still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.