• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Barbour Tokito beacon heritage (Skyfall jacket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinclear

Reaction score
For sale here is a Barbour Tokito beacon heritage jacket featured in Skyfall, size Medium. Does not fit me well so it must go. $900 shipped CONUS fully insured, paypal +3%. References could be provided upon request. I do not ship international but other shipping options are possible within US at additional costs.

Attachments

• 1 (7).jpg
    1 (7).jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 141
  • sigpic7489_1.jpg
    sigpic7489_1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 34
  • b1.JPG
    b1.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 103

freddych

Reaction score
Great Jacket. Fits small. I wear a 38S in RLBL and the small was quite snug. Medium fits with room for a thin sweater.

Last edited:

sinclear

Reaction score

Great Jacket. Fits small. I wear a 38S in RLBL and the small was quite snug. Medium fits with room for a thin sweater.
Agreed, great jacket but just runs a bit too small. I wear 40R most of the time and this one is spot on with a t-shirt underneath and nothing more...which totally defeats the purpose. I wish I was able to fit a sweater underneath because I would totally keep the jacket if that was the case.

Wally

Reaction score
I got the back taken out 1.5 inches on mine. Made all the difference.

sinclear

Reaction score

I got the back taken out 1.5 inches on mine. Made all the difference.

I was thinking of doing that. Unfortunately Barbour demanded some pretty change, and in my case I had a general problem w/armhole, back, and shoulders being quite tight. As I've heard some horror stories about major alternations followed by rewaxing going bad, I decided to leave it the way it is and maybe look for a large. Thank you for the tip though :)

garcus

Reaction score
Is this still available? Might have been taken on ebay, so looking for alternatives.

megamatt

Reaction score
Hi,

How does it not fit you well? I'm new to style forum so how would I purchase this? I'm about 5'11", I usually alternate between mediums and smalls. Is it too big or small for you?

Thanks,

megamatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads