1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Barbour Tokito beacon heritage (Skyfall jacket)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sinclear, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinclear

sinclear Member

For sale here is a Barbour Tokito beacon heritage jacket featured in Skyfall, size Medium. Does not fit me well so it must go. $900 shipped CONUS fully insured, paypal +3%. References could be provided upon request. I do not ship international but other shipping options are possible within US at additional costs.

Attached Files:

2. freddych

freddych Senior member

Great Jacket. Fits small. I wear a 38S in RLBL and the small was quite snug. Medium fits with room for a thin sweater.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  3. sinclear

sinclear Member

Agreed, great jacket but just runs a bit too small. I wear 40R most of the time and this one is spot on with a t-shirt underneath and nothing more...which totally defeats the purpose. I wish I was able to fit a sweater underneath because I would totally keep the jacket if that was the case.

4. Wally

Wally Senior member

I got the back taken out 1.5 inches on mine. Made all the difference.

5. sinclear

sinclear Member

I was thinking of doing that. Unfortunately Barbour demanded some pretty change, and in my case I had a general problem w/armhole, back, and shoulders being quite tight. As I've heard some horror stories about major alternations followed by rewaxing going bad, I decided to leave it the way it is and maybe look for a large. Thank you for the tip though :)

6. sinclear

sinclear Member

Price reduced to $850 shipped.

7. garcus

garcus Active Member

Is this still available? Might have been taken on ebay, so looking for alternatives.

8. megamatt

megamatt New Member

Hi,

How does it not fit you well? I'm new to style forum so how would I purchase this? I'm about 5'11", I usually alternate between mediums and smalls. Is it too big or small for you?

Thanks,

megamatt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.