• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Axcess 48L Black pin stripe Jackat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Brandt

Reaction score
Ever gone and bought something and then sit on it for months before realizing it was a mistake? Ok glad I am not the only one! Aaannyyway. So I went and bought a couple suit jackets at Kohls and one fit OK and this one was way to big, which me in my inexperienced mindset said "Oh I'll just have it tailored down to fit me!" WRONG, as most of you most likely know its rather hard to tailor a 48L down to a 42L/XL hahaha. Or at least my tailor said it would be cheaper to just go buy a new suit then have her try to alter it.

So anyway it has literally sat in my closet with its tags on it and I would like to see it find a home that it can be worn in :) I am new to the resale area in clothing so if my price is too low/high please let me know, I am negotiable but please don't rip me off :) Pictures I think will show all info needed but if you have any further questions please PM me.

Attachments

• _DSC8339.jpg
    _DSC8339.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 34
  • _DSC8340.jpg
    _DSC8340.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 38
  • _DSC8341.jpg
    _DSC8341.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 32
  • _DSC8343.jpg
    _DSC8343.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 35
  • _DSC8344.jpg
    _DSC8344.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 43
  • _DSC8346.jpg
    _DSC8346.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 35
  • _DSC8349.jpg
    _DSC8349.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Steve Brandt

Reaction score
feel free to make an offer, I really want this to go since its just taking up closet space...

Steve Brandt

Reaction score
Bump. I'd take $35+ shipping right now. really trying to move this :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads