1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT authentic Givenchy Rottweiler Wool Bomber

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by phil1989, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phil1989

phil1989 Member

I bet you'd never see an item like this on these forums! Depending on the interest here I will list it on ebay later this week.

Up for sale is a NWT authentic givenchy rottweiler bomber. It is a size Small (46) and fits like a small or fitted medium. Unfortunately it is too small for me, so instead of trying to deal with it, I am seeing if I could sell it. I hate to do this because I LOVE the style, but I'm sure someone else could appreciate the fit more than I would. The measurements are as follows:

S(46)
    shoulder: 48 cm
    chest: 114 cm
    Length from top to bottom: 62.5 cm
    Sleeve Length: 62.5

The only problem I have with the fit is the shoulders are too small for me. My stats are 5"11, 165 pds, 19 inch shoulders, 39.5 inch chest. Hope it helps.

I am asking 800.

This is an extremely hard to find jacket that retailed at $3000, and I can almost guarantee you will probably never in your life run into someone who has this. Open to all decent offers.

More pictures available upon request.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 2, 2013

2. Brian Jun

Brian Jun New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.