1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWT authentic Givenchy Rottweiler Wool Bomber

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by phil1989, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phil1989

phil1989 Member

I bet you'd never see an item like this on these forums! Depending on the interest here I will list it on ebay later this week.

Up for sale is a NWT authentic givenchy rottweiler bomber. It is a size Small (46) and fits like a small or fitted medium. Unfortunately it is too small for me, so instead of trying to deal with it, I am seeing if I could sell it. I hate to do this because I LOVE the style, but I'm sure someone else could appreciate the fit more than I would. The measurements are as follows:

S(46)
    shoulder: 48 cm
    chest: 114 cm
    Length from top to bottom: 62.5 cm
    Sleeve Length: 62.5

The only problem I have with the fit is the shoulders are too small for me. My stats are 5"11, 165 pds, 19 inch shoulders, 39.5 inch chest. Hope it helps.

I am asking 800.

This is an extremely hard to find jacket that retailed at $3000, and I can almost guarantee you will probably never in your life run into someone who has this. Open to all decent offers.

More pictures available upon request.

Last edited: May 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Brian Jun

Brian Jun New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.