1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWT $600 Eidos Cream Thick Knit Fishermen's sweater XL [new old stock]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pi34, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pi34

pi34 Senior member

NWT $600 Eidos Cream Thick Knit Fishermen's sweater XL [new old stock]

Open to offers. Bought this for myself, and I like it / it looks OK on me, but it really doesn't do any favors for me [typically wear a size M]

80% wool
    20% nylon polyamide

Measurements

24" PTP
    26.5" Len [bottom of collar, collar is ~2.5"] [stretches to roughly 28" when hanging / tugged a little]
    37" Sleeve [26.5" top edge of sleeve to shoulder seam + 9.5" center seam to yoke]
    26.5+9.5

Message with any and all questions

Asking $300 includes CONUS shipping.

2. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

So chest circumference is 48 inch for this? Is it slim fit? Like lupo polo.

3. pi34

pi34 Senior member

It's on the slimmer end for an XL.

That is without tugging it at all and it laying flat. If you pull on the fabric gently, the pit to pit can go up to 25.5-26"... the fabric has a good amount of weight.

I typically wear a 40s in ISAIA/EIDOS [remove 1/4" from end of sleeve or so] and this is how it fits me. I can try to take better pictures later or of it on my mannequin [size 40]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. pi34

pi34 Senior member

Correction: Technically NWOT I suppose.  I have the tags, but they are detached from the garment at this point.

More photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  5. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

Lovely pictures & info I just bought Isaia heavy weight sweater xl do they fit the same? Or dose Isaia run snug? Any way will have better idea soon. Thank you for your input.

6. pi34

pi34 Senior member

TBH - I'm not certain. Most ISAIA and EIDOS have similar cuts. I usually wear a 40-50 and M (although the thinner sweaters I sometimes size up on...). I have an ISAIA shawl neck in a L and it fits a little more snug than the EIDOS above. Based on that, I assume it fits very similar to a comparable ISAIA sweater.

I saw these two ISAIA sweaters today. Bought the black one. Haven't tried it on yet. Supposedly a medium. The brown one is supposedly an XL. I didn't see any size tags on them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  7. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

I can tell you once it comes in based upon what you told me L would work for both of us.

8. pi34

pi34 Senior member

OK. LMK. Have a good weekend in the meantime

9. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

Hey bud thank you for your input & help I think L would be better fit. At least in Isaia I take L.

10. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.