• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT $495 RLPL "Keaton" Tailored Fit (14.5"/15"/16"), "English Red" Bengal Stripe, Spread Collar

NWT $495 RLPL "Keaton" Tailored Fit (14.5"/15"/16"), "English Red" Bengal Stripe, Spread Collar

LS7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LS7 submitted a new listing:

NWT $495 RLPL "Keaton" Tailored Fit (14.5"/15"/16"), "English Red" Bengal Stripe, Spread Collar - Dress shirts from RLPL Italian maker

For sale I have three "Keaton" RLPL Tailored Fit shirts - one is a 14.5" collar, one a 15" collar and the final one a 16" collar. Keaton is the style of RLPL shirt with a spread collar, ideal for those people who prefer to tie a larger style knot, e.g. a Half Windsor. They are Bengal stripe shirts in a colour described on the tag as "English Red and White". As you will be able to see from the attached images, the stripe is most certainly not red, but instead more of a burgundy colour.

Made...
Read more about this listing...

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.