1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT $450 LORO PIANA Sun Bleached Yellow Cotton Linen Flat Front Pants - Size 35 (Tagged 52)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Birks and Grey Socks, Apr 21, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birks and Grey Socks

Birks and Grey Socks Senior member

New With Tags (NWT) Loro Piana Fourpocket Sport St. Malo light pale yellow pants. 76% cotton, 24% linen. Made in Italy. Price tag of $450 still attached. All the amazing quality you expect from Loro Piana. These pants are a modern flat front, and straight leg. Not baggy at all. Very nice fit. These are fantastic quality pants with lots of nice details Tagged size is 52, but fits a nice 35" waist. Actual measurements are: Waist - 35" Inseam - 34.5" (pants have been hemmed) Outseam - 44.75" Rise - 10.5" At thigh - 11" At ankle - 8.25" $90. + $15 shipping to Canada / US. International buyers please contact me for shipping cost. Priced to move quickly. Check out my other sale ads. I'll be happy to combine shipping [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.