• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT 40/50R Borrelli navy pinstripe suit, others...

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
welcome to my moving to Sydney sale!

I haven't spent much time on SF lately, as I've had to prep for my move. Anyway, a few items are up on eBay:

NWT 40/50R Borrelli DB navy pinstripe suit (sealed pockets, unfinished trousers)
40/50R Brioni Nomentano 2-button grey herringbone windowpane sportcoat
40/50R Zegna dark grey 2-button pinstripe 15milnil suit (flat front trousers)
40/50R Attolini for Barbera Sartoriale medium grey 3-button suit

See here for the items up for auction.

The Borrelli is in virgin condition, the others are from my personal collection and have made occasional appearances in my rotation. Everything is in exceptional condition... no nicks, abrasions or other imperfections.

Please note that aside from the Borrelli, the others have functional sleeves which have been measured to my particular needs (my left arm is .75cm shorter than the right). For most people this may not be an issue, but we SFers can be a particularly meticulous lot!
tongue.gif

PM me for more information or if you'd like an auction to be ended early.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
E...it's good to hear from you. Hope you'll cam back more often once you've moved.

Cheers,

Andrew

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aportnoy
E...it's good to hear from you. Hope you'll cam back more often once you've moved.

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks, Andrew. I'll definitely be back once things start to settle down. With my heavy travel schedule of late, I've sort of been moving "part-time." I'm out in Sydney next weekend for house-hunting, with the planned move the last week of May.

Are you out in Sydney again anytime soon??

mr. magoo

Reaction score
Is the Barbera a flannel? If so, mid-weight, heavy-weight? Do I also see a light blue plaid or windowpane in it? Thanks.

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr. magoo
Is the Barbera a flannel? If so, mid-weight, heavy-weight? Do I also see a light blue plaid or windowpane in it? Thanks.

It's a mid-weight flannel in solid grey. Any artifacts in the pics are due to a challenging lighting environment and my amateur photography.
tongue.gif

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've got some beautiful garments, but unfortunately none are quite my size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads