1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWT $2995 Ermenegildo Zegna Milano Multi-Season Tuxedo 56/46R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by schwedhart, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schwedhart

schwedhart Active Member

• Ermenegildo Zegna presents this faultless formal wear design featuring a statement peak lapel trimmed in satin. To keep things luxuriously comfortable, the multi-season tuxedo is crafted from ultra-fine wool that feels soft to the touch. Unfinished Hem and unfinished sleeves with Buttons and Thread included.
    • Milano Fit
    • Single-breasted, One-button, Two-piece tuxedo
    • Pants waist measure 40 in.
    • 100% wool
    • Solid
    • Black
    • Satin trim
    • Peak lapel
    • Fully sewn canvas
    • Fully lined
    • Double vent
    • Flat front pant with 1/4 top pockets and besom back pockets with button closure
    Free shipping in the CONUS, contact me for shipping internationally

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  2. acconrad

acconrad Senior member

Is the chest pit-to-pit actually 23"? I'm normally a 44R but lots of brands seem to differ in what their actual chest size is.

Also what is the drop in the jacket? I've seen Milanos drop as high as 8, but it seems like a 6 since the pants are so large.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  3. schwedhart

schwedhart Active Member

Adam,

As you anticiapted the p2p is jsut about 22 inches rather than 23. The drop, is 7, according to the label.

4. acconrad

acconrad Senior member

Sweet - I'm going to stop by the Zegna dealer near my office and give one of their Milano suits on a try just to make sure everything is good, but I may be interested

5. schwedhart

schwedhart Active Member

Great - let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.