1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT $275 Billy Reid Herringbone Tweed Wool Pants Size 30 x unhemmed

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tjc4golf, Feb 28, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjc4golf

tjc4golf Senior member

Price includes Paypal fees. Also includes shipping east of the Mississippi. West of the Mississippi shipping is an additional $5. International buyers contact me for quote.

Brand: Billy Reid

Model: Graham

Made In: Italy

Fabric: 100% wool

Features: No Pleats / Flat Front, Split Waistband, Curtained Waistband, Unlined

Condition: NWT

Retail Price: $275

Waist: 30.5"

Rise: 10.25"

Thigh: 13.25"

Knee: 9.75"

Leg Opening: 8.375"

Inseam: unhemmed @ 37"

This link shows how I measure => http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?Itemid=41&id=30&option=com_content&task=view

Price includes paypal fees and US shipping. Shipping outside US will cost extra. Contact me for details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012

2. razl

razl Senior member

I got a pair of these in 34s at the tail end of last season (off the bay, but maybe still from the same seller :) ) and I gotta say - the tweed in these is astounding. I packed them up for this coming winter and literally can't wait to break them out. They are a fantastic pair of pants. I paid a considerable amount more than these.

No affiliation at all with the seller - just passing along some hands-on experience in case someone is sitting on the fence about them. Once the cold weather comes, these are a pair of trousers you'll wish you didn't miss out on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.