1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT $275 Billy Reid Herringbone Tweed Wool Pants Size 30 x unhemmed

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tjc4golf, Feb 28, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjc4golf

tjc4golf Senior member

Price includes Paypal fees. Also includes shipping east of the Mississippi. West of the Mississippi shipping is an additional $5. International buyers contact me for quote.

Brand: Billy Reid

Model: Graham

Made In: Italy

Fabric: 100% wool

Features: No Pleats / Flat Front, Split Waistband, Curtained Waistband, Unlined

Condition: NWT

Retail Price: $275

Waist: 30.5"

Rise: 10.25"

Thigh: 13.25"

Knee: 9.75"

Leg Opening: 8.375"

Inseam: unhemmed @ 37"

This link shows how I measure => http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?Itemid=41&id=30&option=com_content&task=view

Price includes paypal fees and US shipping. Shipping outside US will cost extra. Contact me for details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  2. razl

razl Senior member

I got a pair of these in 34s at the tail end of last season (off the bay, but maybe still from the same seller :) ) and I gotta say - the tweed in these is astounding. I packed them up for this coming winter and literally can't wait to break them out. They are a fantastic pair of pants. I paid a considerable amount more than these.

No affiliation at all with the seller - just passing along some hands-on experience in case someone is sitting on the fence about them. Once the cold weather comes, these are a pair of trousers you'll wish you didn't miss out on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.