1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT $1025 Suitsupply La Spalla Grey Bird's Eye-40R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Shinner23, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinner23

Shinner23 Senior Member

Selling a brand new, never worn, unaltered La Spalla Grey Birds Eye suit in size 40R. Waist is 34 and the pants have not been altered-the hem is unfinished. I had purchased several suits late last year and decided I simply don't need this one and it's too late to return it. Paid $999 plus tax. I will ship it in the garment bag it came with. It is absolutely luxurious and gorgeous. Easily could pass for a $2500 suit.

Description from the website below:

LA SPALLA GREY BIRDS EYE$999 USDTailored to a well-defined fit with a full canvas and 2-button front, this refined grey La Spalla suit is cut from an ultra soft blend of wool and cashmere by Cerruti, and features a bird's eye weave for a subtle touch of pattern.
    Product Code

P4716I

Material

Wool Cashmere

Woven By

E.Thomas (IT)

Fit

La Spalla

Line

Red Line

Collection

Fall/Winter