1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT 100% cashmere sportcoat -38/40 – MSRP $1350

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by chorse123, May 6, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

I bought two of these gorgeous Bobby Jones jackets at the Hickey Freeman sample sale – this jacket, and one in grey. Unfortunately, the blue jacket doesn’t fit me as well as the grey one, and it’s a little redundant in my wardrobe. Rather than have it languish in the closet, I’m putting it up for sale. 100% Cashmere, blue herringbone. Made in Italy 2 button front Side vents Three open patch pockets Minimal lining – see how the light shines through Hand-sewn buttonholes Working sleeve buttons Fused upper chest piece [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Measurements Shoulder: 18” Chest: 41 Waist: 38” Length: 31” Sleeve: 25” The MSRP on this jacket was $1350. SOLD shipped in the US and Canada. Overseas shipping is extra. PM me if you are interested. This is a final sale - no returns accepted. Thanks for looking.

2. Ed355

Ed355 Senior Member

3. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

I've decided to sell my other jacket as well. The measurements are the same, but it is grey. I will post new pictures sometime soon.

I am selling it for $200 shipped in the US and Canada. International shipping should add about $15, depending on where it's going. Send me a PM if you are interested.

4. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

I've decided to sell my other jacket as well. The measurements are the same, but it is grey. I will post new pictures sometime soon.

I am selling it for $200 shipped in the US and Canada. International shipping should add about $15, depending on where it's going. Send me a PM if you are interested.

[​IMG] I thought it looked good.

5. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

Yeah, it's too bad. I liked it, too. Sometimes, though, you just have that nagging feeling something's just not right.

6. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Jamison,

I am interested in the grey jacket if it is not sold yet.

Ed