1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT 100% Cashmere Boglioli K Jacket in Brown Houndstooth EUR 50 US 40

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by G. Landi, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G. Landi

G. Landi Well-Known Member

I have an amazing 100% Cashmere K Jacket up for sale in brown houndstooth...in classic Boglioli worn-in luxury style, the cashmere has been pretreated and washed to give a beautiful worn effect (please note the beautiful pic of the spalla camicia shoulder) and also, much more durability. Totally unlined & deconstructed, no canvassing although jacket still has great structure . Brown horn buttons, functioning so please be sure of sleeve length. 3/2 roll, hand made in Italy...originally $2275....I have one in 52 and I don't take it off. I accept returns for garments returned in the same condition MINUS the shipping cost. This is non-negotiable.

My wife is Italian and has good friends that own one of the best showrooms in Rome...so I can source some great things Italian if you are interested, please PM me.

pit to pit- 21"
    sleeve- 25.5"
    length= 29.5" (bottom of collar)
    shoulder- 18"

Attached Files:

2. G. Landi

G. Landi Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.