• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWOT trousers: charcoal flannel RL Black Label 32 + ?RLPL chalkstripe

drducky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have two pair of nearly identical NWOT Ralph Lauren Black label trousers ** both 33.5 and 31 are SOLD !! **
they are charcoal flannel, tagged 32
One measures 31" at waist and are cuffed at an inseam of 34" with 2" cuffs (giving you almost 6" additional )
the other measures 33.5" waist and are unhemmed with 40" inseam
they are flat front, trim fitting as is typical of BL
looking for $100 each shipped within cont. US
the color is a little washer out from my flash

I also picked up a fabulous pair of trousers, which if they were anywhere close to fitting would not be up for sale
they have no tags, though were picked up with the other Polo and Black label pants and are in one of RL's lines.. the only proof of this is the script RL on the back of the metal hook closure.
that scripting plus the construction with split, curtained waistband make me think that they are purple label, though I don't have any others to compare to
they are a light to medium gray flannel with chalk stripe and have a hand to suggest a touch of cashmere
they have two forward pleats
waist measures 33.5" , inseam unhemmed at 40"
I would like $100 shipped for these
If they are indeed RLPL with a retail of $450, that's a pretty fabulous deal; however, given the uncertainty, I will certainly accept a return if they are not everything I have described them to be
IMG_7928.jpg
IMG_7929.jpg

with a little imagination, you can make out the RL on the inside of the closure:
IMG_7930.jpg

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads