1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWOT Thom Browne Grey Polo Shirt Size 0 XS Price Drop Nov 16

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by conceptual 4est, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conceptual 4est

conceptual 4est The Classic Gentleman is Back

Now on eBay

Iconic Thom Browne polo shirt in a good medium-grey.

Size 0 so it's pretty small. I'm a 36 chest and a TB1 fits me perfectly, so it's a bit tight on me which is why I've never worn it. Best for someone that usually wears a TB0, or likes their shirts a bit tight.

Shirt looks a bit wrinkly in the pics but it has since settled down, always stored properly in a smoke free environment.

Not much to say about this really, it's just a dope polo with that signature grosgrain everywhere. There's no mistaking that this is Thom.

Asking $200 $180 OBO

Measurements:

Shoulder to shoulder, with shirt buttoned all the way to the top: 15.5"

Pit to pit: 17.5"

Rear length, from bottom of collar to bottom of hem: 26.5"

Front length, from top of buttoning area (bottom of collar) to hem: 21.75"

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.