1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWOT Rubinacci 100% Cashmere Russell Plaid SC sz EU48R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by NickPollica, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickPollica

NickPollica Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Price is shipped CONUS (add $25 for shipping to Canada. FedEx only to other int'l destination which runs around an additional $30 depending on location), please PM me for payment details. I'm open to reasonable offers but please don't PM me asking for my best price. All sales are final.

NWOT Rubinacci 100% Cashmere Russell Plaid SC sz EU48R, $625. I bought this from Sartoriale two years ago as a reference to develop a Russell plaid for Eidos. The tags were removed but it has never been worn. Its full canvas with lots of handwork. It is 1/4 lined, soft shoulders, 3 button closure with full lapels, flap hip pockets and barchetta breast pocket, 3 button cuffs with buttonholes NOT cut (for easier alterations), side vents. Trousers are flat front with no cuffs.

Jacket Measurements:

Chest: 19"
    Shoulder: 17.5"
    Sleeve: 25"
    BOC: 29.8"

Belvest navy subtle micropane wool suit, 42R, (EU44 but please check measurements - very slim!) SOLD. Insanely beautiful, understated light navy wool with subtle small scale windowpane pattern. Lots of handwork, fully lined, fully canvassed, soft shoulders, 3/2.5 button closure with notch lapels, flap hip pockets and barchetta breast pocket, 4 non-working cuffs, side vents. Trousers are double pleated with cuffs.

Jacket Measurements:

Chest: 22.5"
    Shoulder: 18.5"
    Sleeve: 25.5"
    BOC: 31.25"

Trousers Measurements:

Waist: 17.5"
    Front Rise: 14"
    Back Rise: 15"
    Inseam: 30.5" with a 1.75" cuff and 1.25" to let out
    Hem width: 9"
    Knee width: 10.75"