1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWOT Rick Owens Mollino Sport Blistered Lamb Sz L/50

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by braindrain, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

New RO Mollino Sport leather that I purchased new and never wore. Absolutely insane piece that is the most wearable jacket Rick makes IMO. Blistered lamb is beautiful and doesn't need me to wax poetic about it. Every detail is thought through, from the interior strap, beautiful viscose lining, double interior pockets, chrome Ragazzi zip, to the virgin wool ends which are about as luxe as you can get. This is an absolute stunner that is perfect for all seasons. Tagged a size large/50 and it fits true. In perfect condition. I fell in love with it and purchased despite living in a tropical climate and now need the space in my closet. I paid north of $2k. Pictures are without flash to look natural.

Shipping CONUS $40. International $70.

Serious inquiries only please. Feel free to message me any questions.

2. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

Bump to top. Make me an offer.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  3. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

$900 shippee CONUS. Bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.