1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWOT Kiton Napoli Charcoal Gray Wool Suit 44R EU 54 $6995

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by newbie79, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbie79

newbie79 Senior member

This NWOT Kiton Napoli suit is simply amazing. IMHO it can be worn all year with the exception of cold parts of the winter. The fabric is soft and the color is very versatile. You will not be disappointed.
    It doesn’t have the tags attached but it is in new, never worn condition. Trouser hems are unfinished.
    Priced to sell quickly.
    • Details:
      100% Wool
      Jacket
      Style: Single Breasted 3-Button
      Lapel: Notch
      Shoulder 18.9
      Jacket Length (under the collar seam to the bottom of jacket): 31.1
      Chest: 22.8
      Waist: 21.3
      Sleeve: 24.8 (no working buttons so length can be adjusted by your tailor)
      Venting: Double
      Trousers
      Waist: 38.6
      Leg Opening: 9.4
      Rise: 12.5
      Inseam: 36.6 (unfinished so length can be adjusted by your tailor)
      Pleats: no
    Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions. All the items I sell are guaranteed 100% authentic. All sales are final.

I ship from the Netherlands to the confirmed address given to us by PayPal on the PayPal payment. Combined shipping is always possible. International registered shipping costs are $30.

Please check my other items (great brand new Loro Piana, Kiton, Tom Ford items).

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.