1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWOT Brunello Cucinelli Solid Navy Wool/Silk Unstructured Blazer

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mikej77, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikej77

mikej77 Senior member

PRICE CUT......$750...$700......$675.....$650 shipped!!!

Up for sale is a NWOT Brunello Cucinelli unstructured solid navy blazer. This will be a perfect piece for the spring/summer as it is completely unstructured, extremely lightweight as you can see from the photos, dual vents, and a 3 roll 2 button stance. The fabric content is 90/10 wool/silk. It is tagged a EU 56 but please check measurements as it would probably work for a 44/46R. The measurements are approximate. Price includes USPS priority shipping to U.S. only.

Length BOC: 31 in.
    Chest: 23.5 in.
    Shoulders (across back): 20 in.
    Sleeves: 26.5 in.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  2. springboard

springboard Member

damn you for not being a 40r

3. cbbuff

cbbuff Senior member

I have handled these jackets and the are incredible. This is a size too big and I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed at that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.