1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWOT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Wool-Cashmere Sweater Polo BB5 $59!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bigwordprof, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigwordprof

bigwordprof Member

This sweater was purchased from a BB clearance center and the tag has been marked with an X to prevent return to a retail store. This sweater is dark grey with flecks of other colors and is very thick and warm. See it on the BB page for about $200 more than what I'm asking.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Long-...CHAR&contentpos=84&cgid=BF_Mens_sale_category

It has a button down collar, patch chest pocket, and two-button cuffs. The sweater is 70% merino wool, 30% cashmere. Pit to pit 24", sleeve length 27", length from bottom of collar to bottom hem 26", it is slim-fitting. The five-button placket will allow a shirt and tie to show underneath so it is a great piece with which to layer.

Retails for $500. I am asking $59 shipped. Please PM me with interest.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.