1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWOT Boglioli K jacket EU 48 US 38 (could fit 40?) unlined, Spring\Summer, cotton & linen, slubby b

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Sartyroialist, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sartyroialist

Sartyroialist Active Member

As much as I love the fabric on this K Jacket, and think it'd be an awesome spring\summer jacket, I'm accepting it's just not a good fit for me. I find this to be a bit big overall; because I have a different K jacket, size EU48, that is a bit smaller, and fits perfect. The shoulders on this jacket seem generously sized, despite their width, so I'm supposing this could work for someone in the range of 38-40.

I've never worn it. Although I purchased it second hand, it appears it has never been worn: all pockets are sewn shut, the vents are tacked, it looks flawless, and the "inspected by" tag is still in the inside pocket.

Measurements are:

Shoulders: 17.5"
    Chest (P2P): 21"
    Waist 19"
    Back length: 29.5" (bottom of collar to hem)
    Sleeve: 25" (shoulder seam to cuff)
    Sleeve opening: 5.5"

Please PM me for more info, or offers (I only occasionally sell on SF, and I prefer to ship within the US).

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

3. Sartyroialist

Sartyroialist Active Member

Hey - thanks razl!

A little over a year ago I started in earnest to put a wardrobe together, and dress like an adult (amiright to say this feels almost like a second puberty?)

For this, Styleforum has been invaluable; and this jacket-as-my-first-appearance on 'The Best of B&S', makes me feel like I'm on a good track.

I'm using the proceeds from this - to thrift more staples. Thanks again!

4. razl

razl Senior member

You, sir, are entirely on the right track. It also helps that I'm a sucker for deconstructed Bogliolis!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.