1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWOT Allen Edmonds Westwood Oxford 10/EEE - fits like an 11

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Spark, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spark

Spark Senior member

New AE cap toe, size 10./EEE Westwood in black with Vibram commando sole. These seem to run big - I'd say they were more like a real-world 11

Classic shoe with a low profile vibram sole. Got them on sale figuring they'd be a great travel or city shoe, but they have been sitting unused in my closet for more than 6 months (stored with trees and in bags).

No scuffs, scrapes, creases, or wear on soles - shined once - just finally coming to grips with the fact that I simply don't wear black shoes unless it's a formal occasion.

$100 shipped with bags but not trees.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.