• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWOT 42R Polo II Sportcoat - 03/23 Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint_theo

Reaction score
For sale is a NWOT Polo II Sportcoat. I bought it on sale at the Mansion two years ago and took the tags off it, intending to take it to the tailor, but never got around to it. Since it's been sitting in my closet for two years and I need some space, it's up for sale!

It's a great jacket, with a brown/tan houndstooth pattern with a light blue and purple overcheck. The fabric is slightly rough, with a bit of coarseness to some of the fabric. Measurements and details below. Please note that I only ship CONUS and only accept Paypal. Please let me know if you have any questions.

NWOT Polo Blue Label - Polo II - 42R - 56% Wool / 22% Silk / 22% Flax - $260 $240 $220 $200
3 roll 2 - Double Vent

Shoulder: 19"
Sleeve: 26"
Chest: 21.75"
Length: 30.5" (Bottom of Collar)

Attachments

Last edited:

saint_theo

Reaction score
Another Drop! Trying to move this jacket to free up some closet space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.