1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWD Allen Edmonds tan Brooks Bros. Shelton saddle shoe Size 9D (M) (1 last)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by PK35216, Dec 29, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PK35216

PK35216 Senior member

For sale is a brand new in box (seconds quality) Allen Edmonds tan Brooks Brothers Shelton saddle shoe on the 1 last.

Please note that this is part of the AE "rough" collection, and therefore is made out of a waxed leather and is intentionally more distressed than AE's dress shoes.

This shoe has never been worn, but it is a seconds quality shoe. However, other than the typical and intended distressed qualities of the shoe, the only "seconds" issue I have noticed is a loose stitch on the heel of the right shoe (see pictures).

It is a 9D (medium) on AE's 1 last and fits true to size, and is typical of a 1 last fit.

Please know your size in AE's saddle shoes like the Shelton or other 1 last shoes, because I do not accept returns for sizing issues.

My best efforts at measuring the external length and width of the shoes are as follows:
    12 inches long
    4 1/8 inches at widest point.

I have a 100% ebay rating ( http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...d=10001&mpre=http://www.ebay.com/usr/cpk44205 ) and have successfully sold several items through this forum (and purchased some too).

Shipping is free (it costs me about $17 to send via USPS priority mail.) It will come double boxed just as if coming from AE itself.

Shoe trees not for sale.

Questions welcome.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.