• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nudie Thin Finn Peter Replica sz 30x34 Worn once only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danniey

Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling a pair of Nudie Thin Finn Peter Replica in size 30x34. This particular wash from Nudie is probably one of the best I have seen in years so far. They were retailed for USD$275. I bought them directly from Nudie's official website and had to pay custom fees shipped to the US, which ended up to be $325 in total. I have worn them one day for a couple of hours and that's it since they seem to be too big for me. I accept any reasonable offers. Shipping in the CONUS will be $10. I accept paypal only and payment should be sent as a gift or else an extra of 4% should be added to the total. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

Waist measurements:

Aligned: 16.25"
Unaligned: 15.75"

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen