• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nudie Thin Finn Organic - almost certainly fake but please help..

TheMickeyBlue

Reaction score
Hey Team,

I've been window shopping heaps lately and am hooked on Nudie Thin Finn organic jeans but can't justify the cash for more jeans just now. This ebay item seems ok apart from the stupid low price and the 'return not possible', which makes me think its not ok at all.. are fakes really super inferior? would it be worth a few bucks to try my luck?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Nudie-Thin-Fi...item43a2da84d1

thanks a lot!
Mike

srendam

Reaction score
Guy is wearing them super loose lol. DON'T BUY THESE. See too many of them in Sydney.

srendam

Reaction score
They look fake IMO.
Fabric looks weird and thicker than the organic denim theyre supposed to have. Proportions also look a bit off. Please don't support counterfit items.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
legit, cop now before they're gone

Abliss

Reaction score
Originally Posted by G0079
The seller has 100% feedback.

Not hard to get then you have only sold 1 time... And for some reason his feedback is private...

That being said, i have seen that image used several time (his front Nudie image) from various Ebay sellers. There is a lot of pointers, and if the item that was being sold had a high possibility of being a fake i would stay very far away.

But, i have never came across fake Nudies in my life, and never heard of it - so because of that, if the price was good i would have no fear in buying.

brohymn

Reaction score
The reason the price is low is because the auction isn't finished yet you tard

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Stock photos? One positive feedback? Low auction price? MUST BE REAL!

Originally Posted by Abliss
But, i have never came across fake Nudies in my life, and never heard of it - so because of that, if the price was good i would have no fear in buying.
Step outside the US and yeah, they exist. I've seen them first-hand, the first time was around two or three years ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads