1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Nudie straight sven dry selvedge new 32/34 and 36/34

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Empire, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Empire

Empire Well-Known Member

I have 2 pairs of these for sale both new with tags in sizes 32/34 and 36/34. These are the "flame selvedge" version of straight sven which is the same denim nudie used for the limited edition svenska. Price is $190 including shipping and paypal fees. Measurements taken with jeans laying flat : 36/34 waist measured across back and doubled : 36" front rise : 10.75" Hips measured 8" below front waistband : 23.5" Thigh measured 1" below front rise to outer leg : 13" Inside leg : 34.5" Hem width measured across and doubled: 19" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Empire

Empire Well-Known Member

3. Empire

Empire Well-Known Member

Price reduced to $175 before ebay

4. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

Hold on the ebay a bit... I might be able to talk myself into this. I'm a little concerned about the thigh measurement.