• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nudie Slim Jim — NO branding

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
Nudie fit, minus the heavy branding
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

check it out:

http://www.kitchener.ch/html/en/shop/index.php

does anyone know where else in the states or online to get these? Don't want to order from Kitchener.

Thanks!

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, just buy some Grifters.
nod[1].gif

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Are you talking about the slim jim comforts? What's the difference? How would the lower yoke make them fit different? But yea, ande whall grifters sound like what you're looking for. Plus, they fit true to size, and have a really nice dark color.

yeah, slim jim comfort.... don't know what the difference is or how the yoke changes the fit.

ande whall have a web site?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KennyGhetzoff
where can I get em from?

send an email to: [email protected]

specify your exact waist size (in cm), desired inseam, the fact that it's a grifter, desired pocket lining color, and whether you want the back pocket stitching or not.

Joshua s

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
send an email to: [email protected]

specify your exact waist size (in cm), desired inseam, the fact that it's a grifter, desired pocket lining color, and whether you want the back pocket stitching or not.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=17023

1st page of his selling thread with additional details including size charts, pocket lining options, etc....

He was supposedly to begin taking orders again today. (he did say the 19th, correct?) Also, I believe he said he already had a bit of a backlog and not much denim left, so you'd best act fast and send him an email if you want to get in on this batch......

tundrafour

Reaction score
The normal back pocket stitching is still there, it's just less obvious in the photos because a darker thread is used. The thread will probably fade at a different rate than the denim, causing the stitching to become increasingly visible. If you want Nudies without any branding, these probably aren't for you (of course, you could easily remove the stitching, contrasty or not, from any pair of Nudies...).

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tundrafour
The normal back pocket stitching is still there, it's just less obvious in the photos because a darker thread is used. The thread will probably fade at a different rate than the denim, causing the stitching to become increasingly visible. If you want Nudies without any branding, these probably aren't for you (of course, you could easily remove the stitching, contrasty or not, from any pair of Nudies...).
I came here to post this. You can easily take off the backpocket stitching with a seamripper and 20 minutes of your time.

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ott
I came here to post this. You can easily take off the backpocket stitching with a seamripper and 20 minutes of your time.

what do nudies look like withouth the stitching? Does it make the pockets look weird?

someone post please! thank you.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be fair, I actually don't like busting on people for wanting to be sure they get what they're after - too many of the stores we like have jacked up/nonexistent return policies. I've gotten burned a few times, and it ******* sucks.* I hate being made to feel like I'm some sort of shady character running a scam when I just want to bring/send something back with the goddamn tags still attached.

Ahem. Nice catch tundra; I had no clue that was the case. Kenny, I'd go with some Grifters for sure. If you're between sizes, I'd err on the larger side, or even size up a little.

*I'm not referring to my most recent BiG buy here; obviously, post-sale one-wash isn't/shouldn't be returnable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics