1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nudie Jeans HELP!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tgod93, Mar 29, 2013.

1. tgod93

tgod93 Senior member

Hey guys!

Ive been thinking about buying my first pair of nudie jeans... but im a little hesitant.

Is there a huge difference between the normal jeans and dry selvage? The dry selvage is obviously more expensive, 300+.
    Is not worth spending $190-200~ on Nudies unless I just spend more for the selvage?

Thanks ahead of time for any help!

2. tgod93

tgod93 Senior member

3. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

4. tgod93

tgod93 Senior member

thx for this...
    the only reason im asking is bcz i want to try out different brands.... i have plenty of "premium" denim.

5. Dorje

Dorje Senior member

I have some slim jims with stretch denim I really like but would probably look elsewhere for raw selvage jeans if that's what you want. I like that they use organic cotton.

1 person likes this.
  6. tgod93

tgod93 Senior member

what i meant was, is it worth buying regular organic Nudie jeans? OR should i only go for the selvage?

7. thatgeek

thatgeek Member

why do you want nudie? There are way better jeans at the price point.

8. Dorje

Dorje Senior member

I like mine, but if you really want selvage I'd look elsewhere. Whether selvage is important to you is up to you... I'm not sure it's a big deal.

9. tgod93

tgod93 Senior member

Looking to get first pair of nudies here! any help would be great.

http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/product/917/dry-dirt-organic

OR

http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/product/2105/org-dry-brokentwill

Questions:

- Difference between dry dirt organic vs dry brokentwill?
    - Slim Jim vs Grim tim? (Another thread mentioned that Grim Tim= more thigh space but slim jim is looser??? how does that work)

I am looking for something slimming but not too tight (need room to breathe). I'm about 5'8-5'9, 160lb~ and a relatively slim but not skinny build.