• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nudie Jeans fit guide questions!!!

garmis

Reaction score
Hello, I have been interesting in purchasing Nudie for a while now but jeans are tricky business for me. I am a 33 inch true waist but often have to size up to 34-36 designer because I have large, athletic legs and butt.

Many guides say Nudie Jeans will stretch with wear. Is this true? How significant is the stretch? Does this occur in all models?

I would also appreciate advice on what style to purchase. I love straight fit jeans but like I said I encounter great difficulty being 6', 185 lbs. with a large build. I was eyeing Even Steven or Regular Ralf.

Thanks for the input!

brimley

Reaction score
Freebie: don't count on jeans to stretch in the thigh, unless they are APC. In the waist, you can expect between an inch and three or four inches depending on denim and how far they need to go. Be careful sizing down on Nudie's non-spandex fits.

garmis

Reaction score
sorry, i had missed this thread. thank you!

samssf

Reaction score
Does anyone here know which style of nudie jeans would fit most like the APC New Standard jeans? The reason I am asking is because I bought a pair of black APC NS that I really really love - they are size 30 (32" waist) and 35" inseam.

No indigo APC jeans have 35" inseam, but I know how Nudie jeans come in 36" inseam. But I'm not sure which style would fit most like the APC NS.

gotlighters

Reaction score
did u really need to drag up a dead thread? do we not have an official thread on nudies?

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gotlighters
did u really need to drag up a dead thread? do we not have an official thread on nudies?

lols then you want him to create a new thread?

samssf

Reaction score
Yeah I actually did a search, saw the title of this thread, and thought it was the place to ask. Didn't see the age of the thread.

Any info about Nudie fit compared to APC would be appreciated.

Scooba

Reaction score
Slim Jim would be closest to New Standard imo

/thread

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20