• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nudie Easy Emil

Crakaveli

Reaction score
http://www.oipolloi.com/store/NudieJ...anic-4599.html

Nudie Easy Emil, a new style with subtle tonal-stitch pocket arcuate. A straight regular fitting leg, not loose, not too narrow. Similar fit to Edwin ED39.

Nudie Emil is a 5 pocket, button-fly jean, standard rise, fairly low yoke, comfortable thigh, straight regular leg, medium width hem.

is this toned down back pockets going to be used more often from now on or is it just a one time thing?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
hold on let see what my magic 8 ball says...

"highly unlikely"

constantine.

Reaction score
looks like a new standard without all that ridiculous frustrating stretchiness.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Nudie just want to have the most confusing product line in existance? They lost me at Average Joe.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Does Nudie just want to have the most confusing product line in existance? They lost me at Average Joe.
++

They've got like a bajillion different cuts now.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow

I will credit their site for being original and interesting but for someone who doesn't know their product line, trying to learn it by clicking back and forth on those little dudes is frustrating as hell. i finally went and got the run down elsewhere because side by side comparo is impossible on their site.

Wupper

Reaction score
Nudies are way overrated. I like some of their cuts and fits (esp. SJ's) but the quality sucks.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Me likey.

Too bad the thigh isnt big enough for me or Id be all over that ****. The only thing I dont like about nudies is the blatant ass-vertising. Especially for that price. 83 pounds...thats what, like $150? Damn good price really.

aerether

Reaction score
Is it just me or does a 10" thigh on a 32" waist sounds a little... "constrained?"

FromCAtoCO

Reaction score
Just got a pair of these in 31 x 36 from cultizm. Fit doesnt work for me. For Sale if anyone interested.

BOF

Reaction score
Indeed... Nudie seems to have a problem with making a more generous theigh. Hopefully the Fast Freddy will be better (supposed to be a looser cut cinch-back).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads