1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nudie Average Joe, Organic Dry jeans - 31/32 - As-new condition

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ebayhtl, Feb 6, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Senior member

Guys, selling a pair of Nudie Average Joe (Organic Dry material) jeans - size 31 waist / 32 length.

I really like Average Joe jeans but I think this material fits a little tighter than their standard material - I've already got three pairs of Average Joes so I don't need this pair if it doesn't fit just right. Hoping it'll find a better home. It's without tags, but for the above reason I never wore it except to try it on inside the house.

Price will include standard registered airmail worldwide from Hong Kong. If you're actually in HK, happy to meet and take some money off that price. I'll also be in Sydney some of next week if that works.

Reasonable offers considered. Cheers.

2. ImJH

ImJH Member

3. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Senior member

Happy to take USD70 ONO. Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  4. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Senior member

Bump. All reasonable offers welcomed - thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.