1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nudie 13 oz italian rigid denim, stretching

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bonney, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Bonney

Bonney Senior member

Hello, I just received in the mail a pair of Nudie Straight Alf "Tonal dry", 13 oz italian rigid denim, nice jeans. Right they are just a bit tight, so I am wondering if I should size down. Some time ago I had an Average Joe in distressed wash that stretched like crazy, and it was fairly tight at the beginning.

I would like to know if someone here have experience with this 13 oz Nudie rigid denim and how much is going to strecth

http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/tonal-dry/p/2876

[​IMG]